batch 27

Pre Workout Powder

$49.99
Image of Icons, made in canada, made in a FDA registered facility, good manufacturing practices, Dye Free
Batch 27 Pre Workout
batch 27

Pre Workout Powder

Batch 27 Pre Workout
$49.99
Image of Icons, made in canada, made in a FDA registered facility, good manufacturing practices, Dye Free

Clinically-Dosed Pre-Workout Powerhouse

> Boosts Energy

> Drastically Enhances Muscle Pumps
> Provides Long Lasting Endurance
> Exerts Extra Strength Output
> Allows You To Increase Muscle Mass
> Increases Heart Rate & Stamina


Our scientifically formulated, two-stage sports performance drink ensures you get the best results from this long lasting, energy boosting pre workout drink.

Unlike other pre workout supplements, our powerhouse preworkout energy powder will allow you to perform better, recover quicker, and build muscle.

NO CRASH. NO JITTERS.
AMAZING TASTE.

Clinically-Dosed Pre-Workout Powerhouse

> Boosts Energy

> Drastically Enhances Muscle Pumps
> Provides Long Lasting Endurance
> Exerts Extra Strength Output
> Increases Muscle Protein Synthesis
> Allows You To Increase Muscle Mass
> Encourages Healthy Weight Loss
> Increases Heart Rate & Stamina

Our scientifically formulated, two-stage sports performance drink ensures you get the best results from this long lasting, energy boosting pre workout drink.

Unlike other pre workout supplements, our powerhouse preworkout energy powder will allow you to perform better, recover quicker, and build muscle.

NO CRASH. NO JITTERS. AMAZING TASTE.

picture of a triple bottle of batch 27 blue slushie

our science-backed formula:

8g Citrulline Malate 2:1

Citrulline Malate (CM), also known as the fatigue fighter, or what we like to call, the seventh wonder of the preworkout world, is loaded in our product. CM has gained a lot of attention and popularity in recent years, and it’s very well deserved.


Time and time again, numerous studies have shown that consuming Citrulline Malate increases the amount of arginine in the blood, leading to increased Nitric Oxide (NO) production.


As you may know, the more NO means increased blood flow to muscles during exercise, which allows them to last longer under stress—and produce bigger muscle pumps to weightlifters.


Simply put, Citrulline Malate produces massive muscle pumps and helps you last much longer in the gym, many people note that they notice a significant difference when taking CM before a workout.


Batch 27 includes 8 grams per serving and anything less than 6g not considered a full dose. CM is quite an expensive ingredient to add, and most other companies know this. So be on the lookout for any product that doesnt have at least 6-8 grams, as this is considered underdosed.

3.5g Beta Alanine

Next is Beta Alanine. Many people know Beta alanine as the ingredient that causes a “tingling sensation” throughout your body when ingesting it.


You may feel a small tingling sensation in the body because the nerves under the skin are being stimulated. Don’t worry if you are feeling this way. It’s actually a good sign and means that the supplement is doing its job.


When Beta Alanine is ingested by the body, it gets converted into carnosine, which will then serve the purpose of increasing your stamina, strength as well as muscle development. This will then enable you to train harder while you’re in the gym, resulting in increased muscle gains.


Furthermore, for those who are perform more intense workouts, beta alanine can be quite beneficial. It helps by decreasing the amount of rest needed between sets. This will also serve to help you recover more quickly between sets, therefore allowing you to increase the overall calorie burn and intensity during your workout.

1.8g Betaine

Similar to Creatine, Betaine helps increase strength and improve overall performance.

1g Creatine Hydrochloride

Creatine is arguably to most well researched and proven supplement in the bodybuilding and fitness industry. It was first discovered hundreds of years ago and is known as one of the world’s leading supplements.


There are hundreds of scientific studies demonstrating its benefit in sports performance, bodybuilding, and even fat loss.

A few of the many benefits of creatine are:
> Increased strength and power
> Increased muscle mass
> Increased fat loss
> Improved recovery
> Improved sports performance

There are a few different types of creatine, and the one we used in our preworkout is Creatine Hydrochloride. There are a number of reasons we used this specific form of creatine as opposed to the common monohydrate form.


Research shows that when participants consume the same amounts of creatine HCL and creatine monohydrate, the creatine HCL is absorbed by the body around 60% better than creatine monohydrate. This means that you can take a much smaller dose of creatine HCL to get similar results as creatine monohydrate.


With greater solubility in fluid, greater absorption by the intestines and with a much smaller dose, you significantly reduce the chance of stomach issues, which is the last thing anyone wants right before a workout.


On top of that, by adding the hydrochloride group to the creatine molecule, this causes a decrease in pH levels, making it more acidic. This means that you retain much less water, and don’t get that “bloated” feeling many people get from consuming monohydrate.


In summary, you can consume a smaller amount of Creatine HCl and still receive the same benefits as the monohydrate form, while drastically reducing the amount of water retained.

600mg  Agmatine Sulfate

Agmatine Sulfate possesses a host of benefits. Most are key for the effect that Batch 27 has.


A few of the benefits include:
> Increased nitric oxide prodction
> Increased athletic performance
> Increased muscle mass
> Improved cognitive function
> Improved overall health

Agmatine can function as a potent neurotransmitter, which in turn can help promote the production and secretion of key hormones within the human body responsible for growth.


What’s more, it can also assist with protein synthesis, in which the body synthesises new muscle proteins, and it assists with the production and secretion of Nitric Oxide, which helps boost circulation and enhance athletic performance.


Additionally, it can also help assist with the removal of waste nitrogen products from the body, and it can help regulate blood glucose levels.


The primary way in which agmatine sulfate is able to function is due to the fact that it is able to easily cross the blood-brain barrier, where it then enters the central nervous system.


From here, it binds onto NMDA glutamate receptors. It is a primary neurotransmitter required for memory function, cognitive function, and synaptic plasticity. Therefore, it provides countless benefits, both cognitive, and physical as well.

600mg L-Tyrosine

Intense workouts can really take a toll on you mentally. This is exactly why we've included Tyrosine. Tyrosine can help improve your mental clarity, focus, and perception of fatigue.


Better focus and intensity allows for longer, more intense workouts.

Other Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavor, Calcium silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose

500mg L-Carnitine Tartrate

L-Carnitine is anther key ingredient often over-looked in many pre workouts.

We added carnitine in Batch 27 for it's following benefits:
> Enhances exercise performance
> Improves cognitive function

325mg Caffeine Anhydrous

We all know and love this beautiful ingredient, and we dosed it to perfection in Batch 27.


There are strong benefits to adding caffeine to your pre-workout routine no matter the level of skill or sport. Caffeine supplements will likely help you reach your goals faster.


The most notable benefits are, of course a dramatic increase in energy, alertness, and mental clarity.

Others are:
> Enhanced fat loss
> A boost in metabolism
> Increased muscular strength and power


Well researched, scientifically backed, and proven ingredients. All packed into one powerful, incredible tasting preworkout supplement.

250mg Theobromine (10%)

Improves overall mood resulting in a better mind-set during workouts. It also increases blood flow, allowing for more vascularity and skin-tearing pumps!

110mg Bitter Orange Extract (6% Synephrine)

Helps boost metabolism and circulation in the body.

5mg Black Pepper Extract

Black pepper extract contains a powerful bioactive compound known as piperine. On its own, this molecule works well. However, when combined with other ingredients, it can act as a powerful ingredient, which plays a vital role in Batch 27’s potency.


The reason Black Pepper Extract is used is not primarily for its health benefits, but rather, because it can act as a catalysts for other supplements and nutrients, as it can exhibit enzymes in the body that can inhibit the effectiveness of certain supplements and medications.


Black pepper extract makes pretty much any compound it is consumed with, a great deal more bio-available, which basically means that it allows your body to absorb more of it!

120mcg Huperzine A

Huperzine A is one of the best nootropic ingredients on today's market.


Huperzine-A is a compound extracted from the herbs of the Huperziceae family.


It is known as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, this simply means that it stops an enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine which results in increases in acetylcholine.


Acetylcholine is commonly known as the "learning neurotransmitter", and is involved in muscle contraction as well. In other words, Huperzine A can help improve every contraction or "rep" and improve that mind-to-muscle connection.

our science-backed formula:

8g Citrulline Malate 2:1

Citrulline Malate (CM), also known as the fatigue fighter, or what we like to call, the seventh wonder of the preworkout world, is loaded in our product. CM has gained a lot of attention and popularity in recent years, and it’s very well deserved.


Time and time again, numerous studies have shown that consuming Citrulline Malate increases the amount of arginine in the blood, leading to increased Nitric Oxide (NO) production.


As you may know, the more NO means increased blood flow to muscles during exercise, which allows them to last longer under stress—and produce bigger muscle pumps to weightlifters.


Simply put, Citrulline Malate produces massive muscle pumps and helps you last much longer in the gym, many people note that they notice a significant difference when taking CM before a workout.


Batch 27 includes 8 grams per serving and anything less than 6g not considered a full dose. CM is quite an expensive ingredient to add, and most other companies know this. So be on the lookout for any product that doesnt have at least 6-8 grams, as this is considered underdosed.

3.5g Beta Alanine

Next is Beta Alanine. Many people know Beta alanine as the ingredient that causes a “tingling sensation” throughout your body when ingesting it.


You may feel a small tingling sensation in the body because the nerves under the skin are being stimulated. Don’t worry if you are feeling this way. It’s actually a good sign and means that the supplement is doing its job.


When Beta Alanine is ingested by the body, it gets converted into carnosine, which will then serve the purpose of increasing your stamina, strength as well as muscle development. This will then enable you to train harder while you’re in the gym, resulting in increased muscle gains.


Furthermore, for those who are perform more intense workouts, beta alanine can be quite beneficial. It helps by decreasing the amount of rest needed between sets. This will also serve to help you recover more quickly between sets, therefore allowing you to increase the overall calorie burn and intensity during your workout.

1.8g Betaine


1g Creatine Hydrochloride

Creatine is arguably to most well researched and proven supplement in the bodybuilding and fitness industry. It was first discovered hundreds of years ago and is known as one of the world’s leading supplements.


There are hundreds of scientific studies demonstrating its benefit in sports performance, bodybuilding, and even fat loss.

A few of the many benefits of creatine are:
> Increased strength and power
> Increased muscle mass
> Increased fat loss
> Improved recovery
> Improved sports performance

There are a few different types of creatine, and the one we used in our preworkout is Creatine Hydrochloride. There are a number of reasons we used this specific form of creatine as opposed to the common monohydrate form.


Research shows that when participants consume the same amounts of creatine HCL and creatine monohydrate, the creatine HCL is absorbed by the body around 60% better than creatine monohydrate. This means that you can take a much smaller dose of creatine HCL to get similar results as creatine monohydrate.


With greater solubility in fluid, greater absorption by the intestines and with a much smaller dose, you significantly reduce the chance of stomach issues, which is the last thing anyone wants right before a workout.


On top of that, by adding the hydrochloride group to the creatine molecule, this causes a decrease in pH levels, making it more acidic. This means that you retain much less water, and don’t get that “bloated” feeling many people get from consuming monohydrate.


In summary, you can consume a smaller amount of Creatine HCl and still receive the same benefits as the monohydrate form, while drastically reducing the amount of water retained.

600mg  Agmatine Sulfate

Agmatine Sulfate possesses a host of benefits. Most are key for the effect that Batch 27 has.


A few of the benefits include:
> Increased nitric oxide prodction
> Increased athletic performance
> Increased muscle mass
> Improved cognitive function
> Improved overall health

Agmatine can function as a potent neurotransmitter, which in turn can help promote the production and secretion of key hormones within the human body responsible for growth.


What’s more, it can also assist with protein synthesis, in which the body synthesises new muscle proteins, and it assists with the production and secretion of Nitric Oxide, which helps boost circulation and enhance athletic performance.


Additionally, it can also help assist with the removal of waste nitrogen products from the body, and it can help regulate blood glucose levels.


The primary way in which agmatine sulfate is able to function is due to the fact that it is able to easily cross the blood-brain barrier, where it then enters the central nervous system.


From here, it binds onto NMDA glutamate receptors. It is a primary neurotransmitter required for memory function, cognitive function, and synaptic plasticity. Therefore, it provides countless benefits, both cognitive, and physical as well.

600mg L-Tyrosine

Intense workouts can really take a toll on you mentally. This is exactly why we've included Tyrosine. Tyrosine can help improve your mental clarity, focus, and perception of fatigue.


Better focus and intensity allows for longer, more intense workouts.

500mg L-Carnitine Tartrate

L-Carnitine is anther key ingredient often over-looked in many pre workouts.

We added carnitine in Batch 27 for it's following benefits:
> Enhances exercise performance
> Improves cognitive function

325mg Caffeine Anhydrous

We all know and love this beautiful ingredient, and we dosed it to perfection in Batch 27.


There are strong benefits to adding caffeine to your pre-workout routine no matter the level of skill or sport. Caffeine supplements will likely help you reach your goals faster.


The most notable benefits are, of course a dramatic increase in energy, alertness, and mental clarity.

Others are:
> Enhanced fat loss
> A boost in metabolism
> Increased muscular strength and power


Well researched, scientifically backed, and proven ingredients. All packed into one powerful, incredible tasting preworkout supplement.

250mg Theobromine (10%)

Improves overall mood resulting in a better mind-set during workouts. It also increases blood flow, allowing for more vascularity and skin-tearing pumps!

110mg Bitter Orange Extract (6% Synephrine)

Helps boost metabolism and circulation in the body.

5mg Black Pepper Extract

Black pepper extract contains a powerful bioactive compound known as piperine. On its own, this molecule works well. However, when combined with other ingredients, it can act as a powerful ingredient, which plays a vital role in Batch 27’s potency.


The reason Black Pepper Extract is used is not primarily for its health benefits, but rather, because it can act as a catalysts for other supplements and nutrients, as it can exhibit enzymes in the body that can inhibit the effectiveness of certain supplements and medications.


Black pepper extract makes pretty much any compound it is consumed with, a great deal more bio-available, which basically means that it allows your body to absorb more of it!

120mcg Huperzine A

Huperzine A is one of the best nootropic ingredients on today's market.


Huperzine-A is a compound extracted from the herbs of the Huperziceae family.


It is known as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, this simply means that it stops an enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine which results in increases in acetylcholine.


Acetylcholine is commonly known as the "learning neurotransmitter", and is involved in muscle contraction as well. In other words, Huperzine A can help improve every contraction or "rep" and improve that mind-to-muscle connection.

Other Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavor, Calcium silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose

expect results

Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


© 2020, TC Nutrition | Expect Results